Just Another Ordinary Life

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm happy to just lay here and relax pose


The baby decided he wanted to just sleep awhile and for most of the visit he was just chilling. This is a nice view of the spine.
Posted by Kendra & Marty at 1:26 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (24)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (48)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (57)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • It's a Boy!
      • Yes, I'm a boy
      • I see you
      • I'm happy to just lay here and relax pose
      • No title
      • Baby's Heartbeat
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)

Sites I visit

  • Ben & Adrienne
  • Cecil & Shanna
  • Cory & Abby
  • Jami & Katie
  • Michael & Sarah
  • Missy & Jason
  • Steph from Raleigh
  • Tim & Christian
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.