Just Another Ordinary Life

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby's Heartbeat

Click to Hear Heartbeat


This is what the baby's heart sounds like. The static noise is apparently the baby moving which I'm not feeling just yet

Went today and heard the baby's heartbeat. All seems to be going well. We've had a cold snap here. It's been getting down into the 30's. I know that's not cold for some but for Fl that's really cold.
Posted by Kendra & Marty at 3:25 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (24)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (48)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (57)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • It's a Boy!
      • Yes, I'm a boy
      • I see you
      • I'm happy to just lay here and relax pose
      • No title
      • Baby's Heartbeat
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)

Sites I visit

  • Ben & Adrienne
  • Cecil & Shanna
  • Cory & Abby
  • Jami & Katie
  • Michael & Sarah
  • Missy & Jason
  • Steph from Raleigh
  • Tim & Christian
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.