I went to the doctor today. No dilation so far. Everything looked good and his heartbeat was strong. He's kicking like an ox so I wasn't expecting any different :P
Here's a recent picture. He's really stretching out it seems.
Yay! 36 weeks! I'm so excited for you! Looks like you've got yor crib set up and are all ready :) I'm praying you have a very smooth delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy :)
2 comments:
Yay! 36 weeks! I'm so excited for you! Looks like you've got yor crib set up and are all ready :) I'm praying you have a very smooth delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy :)
Wow! You look so friggin preggers! I can't wait to get a message that either he's on the way or he's here! Thinking of you both and good luck!
Post a Comment