Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Logan is making his appearance




I had a few comments that the last photos didn't look like I was showing yet. It's amazing what a few weeks can do (Me and Logan at 21 weeks). Besides the fact that I am really beginning to feel his movements, now visually I think other folks are seeing he is there :)

Marty did such a good job of picking out my outfit I thought I'd show it off.

Will see some of the Goffs soon at the beach. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Adrienne, Ben, Charleigh said...

you look adorable! It finally makes it more "real" when you fell them move and see your stomach grow. It does seem like all of a sudden you have a belly! Even though you out grew your pants 10 weeks ago! It is all such a great time in your lives. Take lots of pictures, and video, at the time you think you will always remember what you look like pregnant but the image does fade and only bits-n- pieces remain in your memory. KEEP US UPDATED!!! We wish we could see you more often.
LOVE YA'ALL
ADI, BEN and CHARLEIGH